Sunday 15 July 2012

You Tube

I have my own You Tube channel under the name 'missviccazwilk'.  There are a various videos on there that I have posted over the last year or so of myself messing around at home singing some of my favourite songs. Some have come out ok, others not so much, but they are all there for your viewing pleasure ;)

494 views later, I have no clue what most people think but hopefully a few people might like the odd one.  It is my intention to try and put a few more on there over the summer so I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Please have a look and don't be afraid to let me know what you think.  Unless you think they're all rubbish and then please keep your probably correct and very valid opinion to yourself in order to avoid bruising my fragile ego.

Thank you.

Victoria

<3

www.youtube.com/missviccazwilk

No comments:

Post a Comment