Wednesday 18 July 2012

Competitions

I've recently started entering competitions on Twitter and Facebook and am really enjoying the ease with which you can win things.  Most of the Twitter comps just require you to follow and RT (which is pretty easy you have to admit) and the FB ones are generally just liking the page.  In fact, since beginning this little sideline around two weeks ago, I've won £10 credit on the Red Spotted Hanky train ticket website, a necklace, a meal for two in a restaurant in Berlin (not quite worked out how I will claim this yet!!!) and just today I have won an item of clothing from an online retailer and a dress for both me and my best friend in a Twitter comp.  This one was slightly different as you had to say why your BFF deserved the prize and they chose my answer as the winner.  Well my BFF is the best so that's why.  I told them how supportive she had been since the tragic death of my younger brother last August and how she treats me so often because of my abject poverty and it was about time I did something for her.  All this is true by the way.  She is amazing and I only wish I could do something more to show her how special she is. But I suppose winning a dress for her is a little bit of something nice.

Anyway, I intend to continue with my competition ventures and I will keep you posted as to anything else I win.  Fingers crossed for me please.

Victoria

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment